Pokemon: Fated Battle Pokemon: Fated Battle

Excellent

It was just short of the Pokemon Hunter movie, in regards to animation, but it was still really awesome! Keep up the good work!

Tyrant-D responds:

well his style of animation is different. im not really a fan of tween animation, I like to draw more of my movie. your an example to show me that everyone has their own view of animation :) which i like! thanks for the review.

It's Freakin' Luigi It's Freakin' Luigi

Pretty funny!

It was really well animated, and it was funny, though some of the titles didn't really explain what happened in the scene. I still laughed my ass off, though.

Super Mario bros Z ep.8 Super Mario bros Z ep.8

Amazing

Great work, again. Some think Shadow will return and save Mario, I think this unlikely. Luigi's in the Tanooki suit, he can turn to and from stone at will, he's in a prime location to save Mario if he transforms back. He's the perfect foil to Bassy right now.

Mastermind 3 Mastermind 3

Ha ha ha

This is one of my favorite series on Newgrounds! Keep it up!

The iPhone Shuffle The iPhone Shuffle

Awesome

Not really sure how this is getting so many negative reviews. Not a whole lot of movement in the cartoon, but it's better for it really. The editing is really good, and the voice acting rocks. Good work!

Waiting for the Bus! Waiting for the Bus!

Nice

I like how, "Waiting for the bus," can be viewed as in that's when he found out his running ability...but also the whole video is just waiting for the bus joke at the end. Good work.

Beat up Sandbag-Kratos! Beat up Sandbag-Kratos!

The ending was rather sudden

It was good, not ten stars good, but I thought I'd help pull the score back up after that rekks moron :)

Lil' Hoots Lil' Hoots

Well Done!

The animation was a little strange at times, but the story and the voice work was really good!

Beat up Sandbag Beat up Sandbag

Great Collab!

Freaking loved this. Favorite parts, Mecha Sonic, Vegeta, Zero, and Wario.

Super Mario bros Z ep.7 Super Mario bros Z ep.7

Best Series on Newgrounds Period

You make some amazing flash movies. I'm digging the story, and the fight scenes rule. I hope Episode 8 graces my eyeballs soon. The only thing I could tell you to add that would make this better would be Knuckles. Seriously, man. Average out the heroes, three Mario three Sonic. That's all I got, thanks for the great movies!